Assalamwalekum, my dear brothers and sisters, as Muslims, we know that the Quran is the most divine book that holds immense significance for the Muslim community. It is believed that Allah Subhan Wa Taa’La revealed Quran to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) over a period of 23 years. The Quran is not just only a religious scripture, but it also gives a guideline for all Muslims guidance on how to lead a righteous life.
Muslims from all around the world recite the Quran regularly and try to understand its meaning to implement its teachings in their daily lives. There are many Muslims who learn the Quran by heart they are called Hafiz.
Surah Juma is one of the significant Surah of the Quran, and in this article, we will discuss the Surah Jummah benefits, Here you can Surah Juma Pdf Download and also Surah Juma MP3 Download.
Surah Juma In English
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Yusabbihu lilaahi maa fis samaawaati wa maa fil ardil Malikil Quddoosil ‘Azeezil Hakeem
- Huwal lazee ba’asa fil ummiyyeena Rasoolam min hum yatloo ‘alaihim aayaatihee wa yuzakkeehim wa yu’allimuhumul Kitaaba wal Hikmata wa in kaanoo min qablu lafee dalaalim mubeen
- Wa aakhareena minhum lammaa yalhaqoo bihim wa huwal ‘azeezul hakeem
- Zaalika fadlul laahi yu’teehi many-yashaaa; wallaahu zul fadlil ‘azeem
- Masalul lazeena hum milut tawraata summa lam yahmiloohaa kamasalil himaari yah milu asfaaraa; bi’sa masalul qawmil lazeena kaazzaboo bi aayaatil laah; wallaahu laa yahdil qawmazzaalimeen
- Qul yaaa ayyuhal lazeena haadoo in za’amtum annakum awliyaaa’u lilaahi min doonin naasi fatamannawul mawta in kuntum saadiqeen
- Wa laa yatamannaw nahooo abadam bimaa qaddamat aydeehim; wallaahu ‘aleemum biz zaalimeen
- Qul innal mawtal lazee tafirroona minhu fa innahoo mulaaqeekum summa turaddoona ilaa ‘Aalimil Ghaibi wash shahaadati fa yunabbi’ukum bimaa kuntum ta’maloon
- Yaaa ayyuhal lazeena aamanoo izaa noodiya lis-Salaati miny yawmil Jumu’ati fas’aw ilaa zikril laahi wa zarul bai’; zaalikum khayrul lakum in kuntum ta’lamoon
- Fa-izaa qudiyatis Salaatu fantashiroo fil ardi wabtaghoo min fadlil laahi wazkurul laaha kaseeral la’allakum tuflihoon
- Wa izaa ra’aw tijaaratan aw lahwanin faddooo ilaihaa wa tarakooka qaaa’imaa; qul maa ‘indal laahi khairum minal lahwi wa minat tijaarah; wallaahu khayrur raaziqeen
يُسَبِّحُ لِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ الْمَلِكِ الْقُدُّوسِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَكِيمِ ﴿1﴾ هُوَ الَّذِي بَعَثَ فِي الْأُمِّيِّينَ رَسُولًا مِنْهُمْ يَتْلُو عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِهِ وَيُزَكِّيهِمْ وَيُعَلِّمُهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَإِنْ كَانُوا مِنْ قَبْلُ لَفِي ضَلَالٍ مُبِينٍ ﴿2﴾ وَآخَرِينَ مِنْهُمْ لَمَّا يَلْحَقُوا بِهِمْ ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ ﴿3﴾ ذَٰلِكَ فَضْلُ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَنْ يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ ذُو الْفَضْلِ الْعَظِيمِ ﴿4﴾ مَثَلُ الَّذِينَ حُمِّلُوا التَّوْرَاةَ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَحْمِلُوهَا كَمَثَلِ الْحِمَارِ يَحْمِلُ أَسْفَارًا ۚ بِئْسَ مَثَلُ الْقَوْمِ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿5﴾ قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ هَادُوا إِنْ زَعَمْتُمْ أَنَّكُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ لِلَّهِ مِنْ دُونِ النَّاسِ فَتَمَنَّوُا الْمَوْتَ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿6﴾ وَلَا يَتَمَنَّوْنَهُ أَبَدًا بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ ۚ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِالظَّالِمِينَ ﴿7﴾ قُلْ إِنَّ الْمَوْتَ الَّذِي تَفِرُّونَ مِنْهُ فَإِنَّهُ مُلَاقِيكُمْ ۖ ثُمَّ تُرَدُّونَ إِلَىٰ عَالِمِ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ فَيُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ ﴿8﴾ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا نُودِيَ لِلصَّلَاةِ مِنْ يَوْمِ الْجُمُعَةِ فَاسْعَوْا إِلَىٰ ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَذَرُوا الْبَيْعَ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿9﴾ فَإِذَا قُضِيَتِ الصَّلَاةُ فَانْتَشِرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَابْتَغُوا مِنْ فَضْلِ اللَّهِ وَاذْكُرُوا اللَّهَ كَثِيرًا لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ﴿10﴾ وَإِذَا رَأَوْا تِجَارَةً أَوْ لَهْوًا انْفَضُّوا إِلَيْهَا وَتَرَكُوكَ قَائِمًا ۚ قُلْ مَا عِنْدَ اللَّهِ خَيْرٌ مِنَ اللَّهْوِ وَمِنَ التِّجَارَةِ ۚ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الرَّازِقِينَ﴿11
Reward Of Reciting Surah Juma
The first verse of Surah Juma mentions the importance of Friday as a day of congregational prayer for Muslims. It states: “O you who have believed, when [the adhan] is called for the prayer on the day of Jumu’ah [Friday], then proceed to the remembrance of Allah and leave trade. That is better for you if you only knew.” (62:9) This verse highlights the significance of Friday prayers and emphasizes that attending the Friday congregational prayer is better than engaging in worldly affairs.
Furthermore, there are many benefits and rewards associated with reciting Surah Juma. It is said that whoever recites this Surah Juma on Friday, Allah (SWT) will forgive their sins until the next Friday. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) also said: “Whoever recites this Surah, Allah will write for him or her a reward equal to the reward of fasting for one whole year.” (Tirmidhi) These rewards serve as an encouragement for Muslims to recite Surah Juma regularly, particularly on Fridays.
Download These PDFs Also
The Message Of Surah Juma
The main points that are in this surah Juma is the importance of the Friday prayer and the recognition of Allah’s sovereignty. The surah begins by highlighting the importance of congregational prayers on Fridays, and how Muslims should prioritize their attendance over worldly affairs. It is better to pray and read Surah Juma on Friday than to involve yourself in worldly affairs. This surah stands as a reminder to Muslims that their ultimate goal in life should be to seek Allah’s pleasure, and that all worldly pursuits should take a backseat to their religious obligations.
The next few verses of the Surah focus on the recognition of Allah’s sovereignty and power. It mentions that Allah (SWT) is the King of the Day of Judgment and that everything in the heavens and on earth belongs to Him. This is a reminder to Muslims that Allah is the ultimate authority and that they should submit to His will in all aspects of their lives.
The final verses of the Surah emphasize the importance of following the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and obeying Allah’s commands. It mentions that the Prophet was sent as a mercy to all of humanity and all Muslims should follow the teachings and sunnah of Prophet Muhammad. The surah concludes by stating that Allah (SWT) is well-acquainted with the deeds of all His servants and that He will reward them accordingly.
Benefits Of Reciting Surah Juma Reciting
This Surah holds great significance in Islam. Muslims around the world recite this Surah regularly to seek Allah’s blessings and to gain rewards in this life and the hereafter. The following are some of the benefits of reciting Surah:
- Blessings on Friday: According to Islamic tradition, reciting this Surah on Friday brings numerous blessings and rewards. Muslims are encouraged to recite this Surah before Friday prayer to seek Allah’s blessings and mercy. Allah Subhan Wa Taa’La showers his blessings on the person who recites surah Juma on Friday.
- Protection from calamities: Reciting this Surah is believed to provide protection against all calamities and any misfortunes that might harm you. Muslims believe that reciting this Surah can help them overcome difficulties and challenges in life.
- Forgiveness of sins: Reciting this Surah is also believed to provide forgiveness for one’s sins. Muslims believe that by reciting this Surah with sincerity and devotion, Allah will forgive their sins and grant them mercy.
- Increased blessings and rewards: Reciting Surah is also believed to increase blessings and rewards in this life and the hereafter. Muslims who recite this Surah regularly are believed to receive numerous rewards and blessings from Allah.
How To Surah Juma PDF Download
In today’s digital age, Muslims around the world can easily access the Quran and its various translations and interpretations online. The Surah Juma Pdf download is also readily available on the internet, making it easier for Muslims to recite and understand this Surah from anywhere and at any time.
Onlyislamway.com websites offer Surah Juma Pdf downloads, and Onlyislamway.com websites provide free access to the Quran and its various translations, including Surah Juma.
- Visit on onlyislamway.com website
- Click on the download button for PDFs or Mp3 audio files according to your needs
- Follow the download link
- Wait for completing the download
- after completing the download you can open your file.
Surah Juma is an essential surah of the Quran that holds great significance for Muslims. Reciting this Surah regularly brings numerous blessings and rewards, including protection from calamities, the forgiveness of sins, and increased blessings in this life and the hereafter. With the availability of the Surah Juma Pdf download on the internet, Muslims around the world can easily access this Surah and recite it with understanding and devotion.
5 thoughts on “Surah Juma PDF Download In English, Hindi, Urdu, Bangla, Arabic | Surah Juma MP3 Download”