Assalamwalekum my dear sister and brothers, here you will get the Surah Sajdah PDF downloads.
In this modern world, the teachings of the Quran are a guide for all of us. It offers solace and wisdom to millions of people worldwide.
In this article, we explore the meanings and teachings of the Surah Sajdah. revealing its essence and relevance and the impacts of surah on the life of Muslims.
Surah Sajdah PDF
Surah Sajdah, also known as The prostration. Surah Sajah is the 32 surah of the Quran Majid, the surah is composed of 30 ayats. As the name of the surah suggests surah Sajdah mentioned in the 15 ayat, Believers are urged to bow down in submission to the Almighty. If you want to read the surah sajdah from the Quran Majid you can get it from the 21 chapter or Juz of the Quran and it was revealed in Makkah.
- Surah Sajdah In Arabic
- Surah Sajdah In English
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Tanzeelul Kitaabi laa raiba feehi mir rabbil ‘aalameen
- Am yaqooloonaf taraahu bal huwal haqqu mir rabbika litunzira qawma maaa ataahum min nazeerim min qablika la’allahum yahtadoon
- Allaahul lazee khalaqas samaawaati wal arda wa maa bainahumaa fee sittati ayyaamin thummas tawaa ‘alal ‘arsh; maa lakum min doonihee minw-waliyyinw-wala shafee’; afalaa tatazakkaroon
- Yudabbirul amra minas samaaa’i ilal ardi thumma ya’ruju ilaihi fee yawmin kaana miqdaaruhooo alfa sanatim mimmaa ta’uddoon
- Zaalika ‘aalimul ghaybi wa shahaadatil ‘azeezur raheem
- Allazee ahsana kulla shai in khalaqa; wa bada a khalqal insaani min teen
- Thumma ja’ala naslahoo min sulaalatim mim maaa’immaheen
- Thumma sawwaahu wa nafakha feehi mir roohihih; wa ja’ala lakumus sam’a wal-absaara wal-af’idah; qaleelam maa tashkuroon
- Wa qaalooo ‘a-izaa dalalnaa fil ardi ‘a-innaa lafee khalqin jadeed; bal hum biliqaaa’i rabbihim kaafiroon
- Qul yatawaffaakum malakul mawtil lazee wukkila bikum Thumma ilaa rabbikum turja’oon (section 1)
- Wa law taraaa izil mujrimoona naakisoo ru’oosihim ‘inda rabbihim rabbanaaa absarnaa wa sami’naa farji’naa na’mal saalihan innaa mooqinoon
- Wa law shi’naa la-aatainaa kulla nafsin hudaahaa wa laakin haqqal qawlu minnee la amla’anna jahannama minal jinnati wannaasi ajma’een
- Fazooqoo bimaa naseetum liqaaa’a yawmikum haaza innaa naseenaakum wa zooqoo ‘azaabal khuldi bimaa kuntum ta’maloon
- Innamaa yu’minu bi aayaatinal lazeena izaa zukkiroo bihaa kharroo sujjadanw wa sabbahoo bihamdi rabbihim wa hum laa yastakbiroon (make sajda)
- Tatajaafaa junoobuhum ‘anil madaaji’i yad’oona rabbahum khawfanw wa tama’anw wa mimmaa razaqnaahum yunfiqoon
- Falaa ta’lamu nafsum maaa ukhfiya lahum min qurrati a’yunin jazaaa’am bimaa kaanoo ya’maloon
- Afaman kaana mu’minan kaman kaana faasiqaa; laa yasta woon
- Ammal lazeena aamanoo wa ‘amilus saalihaati falahum jannaatul ma’waa nuzulam bimaa kaanoo ya’maloon
- Wa ammal lazeena fasaqoo fama’waahumun Naaru kullamaaa araadooo any yakhrujoo minhaaa u’eedoo feehaa wa qeela lahum zooqoo ‘azaaaban Naaril lazee kuntum bihee tukazziboon
- Wa lanuzeeqan nahum minal ‘azaabil adnaa doonal ‘azaabil akbari la’allahum yarji’oon
- Wa man azlamu mimman zukkira bi aayaati rabbihee summa a’rada ‘anhaa; innaa minal mujrimeena muntaqimoon(section 2)
- Wa laqad aatainaa Moosal Kitaaba falaa takun fee miryatim mil liqaaa’ihee wa ja’alnaahu hudal li Baneee Israaa’eel
- Wa ja’alnaa minhum a’immatany yahdoona bi amrinaa lammaa sabaroo wa kaanoo bi aayaatinaa yooqinoon
- Inna rabbaka huwa yafsilu bainahum yawmal qiyaamati feemaa kaanoo feehi yakhtalifoon
- Awalam yahdi lahum kam ahlaknaa min qablihim minal qurooni yamshoona fee masaakinihim; inna fee zaalika la aayaatin afalaa yasma’oon
- Awalam yaraw annaa nasooqul maaa’a ilal ardil juruzi fanukhriju bihee zar’an ta’kulu minhu an’aamuhum wa anfusuhum afalaa yubsiroon
- Wa yaqooloona mataa haazal fath hu in kuntum saadiqeen
- Qul yawmal fath hi laa yanfa’ul lazeena kafarooo eemaanuhum wa laa hum yunzaroon
- Fa a’rid ‘anhum wantazir innahum muntaziroon (section 3)
Divine Oneness And Creation
The surah opens with a powerful assertion of the Allah Subhan Wa Taa’La incomparable attributes. It stresses the concept of Tawhid, the belief in the absolute oneness of God. Ayat 4, 5, and 6 highlight the signs of creation, urging humanity to reflect on the heavens, the earth, and their very own selves as a testimony to Allah’s existence and wisdom.
Resurrection And Accountability
Surah Sajdah clearly touches upon the concept of resurrection and the Day of Judgment. It reminds believers that just as Allah’s creative power brought them into existence, He has the power to bring them back to life after death. The imagery presented in Ayat 10-11 serves as a vivid reminder of the transformative nature of the Hereafter, encouraging individuals to lead righteous lives and be prepared for their accountability.
Guidance For The Believers
The Quran often serves as a guide for moral conduct and ethical living. Surah Sajdah is no exception, as it provides insights into the characteristics of true believers. Ayats15-16 brings our attention to humility and the act of prostration, underlining the importance of submission to Allah’s will. This act of physical submission symbolizes the spiritual humility and devotion that every believer should possess.
Addressing Disbelief And Denial
Throughout its Ayats, Surah Sajdah stresses on the skepticism and denial exhibited by disbelievers. It presents arguments that counter their claims, inviting them to roam over the natural world and their own creation. Ayats 20-22 emphasizes the futility of resisting the truth and the causes of turning away from divine guidance.
A Call To Reflection And Gratitude
Ayats 23-30 of the Quran Majid encourages believers to consider history. The stories of previous communities serve as cautionary tales (ibrat), demonstrating the outcomes of heedlessness and ingratitude. The Surah concludes by urging individuals to be grateful for Allah Subhan Wa Taa’La’s blessings and to worship Him with sincerity.
The teachings of Surah Sajdah remain as relevant today as they were when revealed thousands of years ago. The message of monotheism, accountability, humility, and gratitude transcends time and cultural boundaries. In a world often consumed by materialism and distractions, this Surah serves as a compass, guiding believers towards a purposeful and spiritually fulfilling life.
Surah Sajdah stands as proof of the depth and timeless wisdom of the Quran Majid. Its Ayats illuminate fundamental concepts of faith, morality, and divine guidance. Through its teachings, it encourages believers to embrace humility, ponder over the signs of creation, and live with accountability and gratitude. As individuals engage with the message of Surah Sajdah, they find not only solace and guidance but also a way to have a deeper connection with Allah Subhan Wa Taa’La.