Assalamwalekum my dear brothers and sisters, here you will get the Surah Lail PDF and MP3 download.
Surah Lail is the profound surah in the Quran Majid. It is the 92nd surah in the Quran, the surah holds a special place because of its spiritual message and significance.
In this article, you will get the important themes and the message of Surah Al-Lail.
The name Lail means The Night. Al-Lail translates to The Night in Arabic. This surah is composed of 21 ayats and it is often recited for its deep spiritual teachings and moral guidance. it was revealed upon Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in Makka.
Surah Lail begins with a powerful oath that emphasizes the importance of night as a symbol of the human soul’s journey from darkness to light.
- Surah Lail In Arabic
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
1. وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَىٰ
2. وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا تَجَلَّىٰ
3. وَمَا خَلَقَ الذَّكَرَ وَالْأُنْثَىٰ
4. إِنَّ سَعْيَكُمْ لَشَتَّىٰ
5. فَأَمَّا مَنْ أَعْطَىٰ وَاتَّقَىٰ
6. وَصَدَّقَ بِالْحُسْنَىٰ
7. فَسَنُيَسِّرُهُ لِلْيُسْرَىٰ
8. وَأَمَّا مَنْ بَخِلَ وَاسْتَغْنَىٰ
9. وَكَذَّبَ بِالْحُسْنَىٰ
10. فَسَنُيَسِّرُهُ لِلْعُسْرَىٰ
11. وَمَا يُغْنِي عَنْهُ مَالُهُ إِذَا تَرَدَّىٰ
12. إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا لَلْهُدَىٰ
13. وَإِنَّ لَنَا لَلْآخِرَةَ وَالْأُولَىٰ
14. فَأَنْذَرْتُكُمْ نَارًا تَلَظَّىٰ
15. لَا يَصْلَاهَا إِلَّا الْأَشْقَى
16. الَّذِي كَذَّبَ وَتَوَلَّىٰ
17. وَسَيُجَنَّبُهَا الْأَتْقَى
18. الَّذِي يُؤْتِي مَالَهُ يَتَزَكَّىٰ
19. وَمَا لِأَحَدٍ عِنْدَهُ مِنْ نِعْمَةٍ تُجْزَىٰ
20. إِلَّا ابْتِغَاءَ وَجْهِ رَبِّهِ الْأَعْلَىٰ
21. وَلَسَوْفَ يَرْضَىٰ
- Surah Lail In English
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Wallaili izaa yaghshaa
- Wannahaari izaa tajalla
- Wa maa khalaqaz zakara wal unthaa
- Inna sa’yakum lashattaa
- Fa ammaa man a’taa wattaqaa
- Wa saddaqa bil husnaa
- Fasanu yassiruhoo lilyusraa
- Wa ammaa man bakhila wastaghnaa
- Wa kazzaba bil husnaa
- Fasanu yassiruhoo lil’usraa
- Wa maa yughnee ‘anhu maaluhooo izaa taraddaa
- Inna ‘alainaa lal hudaa
- Wa inna lanaa lal Aakhirata wal oolaa
- Fa anzartukum naaran talazzaa
- Laa yaslaahaaa illal ashqaa
- Allazee kazzaba wa tawallaa
- Wa sa yujannnabuhal atqaa
- Allazee yu’tee maalahoo yatazakkaa
- Wa maa li ahadin ‘indahoo min ni’matin tujzaaa
- Illab tighaaa’a wajhi rabbihil a ‘laa
- Wa lasawfa yardaa
Ayats 1-21 Explained Of Surah Al-Lail
- It begins with the Oath, by the night as it conceals light and by the day as it disappears in brightness.
- These ayats appeal to the darkness of the light and the brightness of the day as symbols, setting the stage for the profound message of surah Lail.
- These ayats state that in He Who Created Male and Female, your striving is sure to diverse ends.
- Here, Quran Majid acknowledges the variety of human endeavors and the complex nature of creation and focuses on the need for self-reflection and self-improvement.
- As for him who gives (in charity) and keeps his duty to Allah and fears Him, and believes in the best (reward), We will make smooth for him the path of ease.
- These ayats focus on charity Zakat and, the consciousness that Allah watches you and should have full faith in Allah for the best reward, and promising ease to those who embody these qualities
- But he who is a greedy miser and thinks himself self-sufficient, and gives the lie to the best (reward), We will make smooth for him the path to evil.
- According to these ayats, those who are misers but self-dependence and deny the rewards that are given to them are warned that they are going on a path that leads to evil and hardship.
- And his wealth will not avail him when he perishes
- These lines state the consequences of individual actions and the uselessness of wealth in the face of spiritual failure.
- Surely, (O Prophet), it is for Us to give guidance.
- These ayats remind us that guidance ultimately comes from Allah SWT and it is on us to heed the Divine message.
- And verily, unto Us (belong) the last (Hereafter) and the first (this world).
- The last ayats surah concludes by reaffirming Allah’s dominion over both the world and the Hereafter.
Final Verdict For Surah Lail PDF
Surah Al-Lail serves as a powerful reminder of the double nature of human existence, which is symbolized by night and day. It encourages acts of charity, righteousness, and belief in divine recompense while warning against greed, arrogance, and disbelief. This Surah’s timeless message continues to inspire and guide Muslims on their spiritual journey.