Assalamwalekum my dear brothers and sisters, in this article, you will get the PDF and MP3 download of Surah Ash Sharh. The surah also known as The Opening Forth or The Relief, is the 94 surah of the Quran Majid.
Surah Ash-Sharh is a short surah yet profound surah and it holds deep spiritual significance for all Muslims, we will explore the meanings, context, and teachings of the surah.
Surah Ash Sharh
Surah Ash Sharh was revealed in the early period prior to the Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) migration to Madina. This historical context of the surah is crucial in understanding the themes and messages within this Surah.
The Makki Surahs mainly focus on fundamental aspects of faith, addressing themes such as Allah is one, the role of the Prophet, and the importance of patience and resilience in the face of adversity. Surah Ash-Sharh is no exception and deals with these themes in a unique and comforting manner.
- Surah Ash Sharh In Arabic
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
1. أَلَمْ نَشْرَحْ لَكَ صَدْرَكَ
2. وَوَضَعْنَا عَنْكَ وِزْرَكَ
3. الَّذِي أَنْقَضَ ظَهْرَكَ
4. وَرَفَعْنَا لَكَ ذِكْرَكَ
5. فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا
6. إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا
7. فَإِذَا فَرَغْتَ فَانْصَبْ
8. وَإِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ فَارْغَبْ
- Surah Ash Sharh In English
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Alam nashrah laka sadrak
- Wa wa d’ana ‘anka wizrak
- Allazee anqada zahrak
- Wa raf ‘ana laka zikrak
- Fa inna ma’al usri yusra
- Inna ma’al ‘usri yusra
- Fa iza faragh ta fansab
- Wa ilaa rabbika far ghab
Ayats And Its Themes
- This ayat is the first ayats and it serves as a reminder of Allah’s special care for the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). It highlights the concept of divine support and guidance during times of difficulty and hardship.
- This is the 6th ayats or verse of the Surah Ash-Sharh, one of the central messages of this Surah is the concept of balance and divine wisdom. It reassures Muslims that, no matter how challenging their life become, relief and ease will follow. This ayats provides solace and hope during hard times.
- This ayat is the eighth ayat of Surah Ash-Sharh, It focuses on the importance of turning towards Allah SWT at times of difficulty. It encourages believers to place their trust in Allah and seek His guidance, knowing that He is the ultimate source of comfort and relief.
Lessons For Contemporary Life
Surah Ash-Sharh’s timeless message resonates with people from all walks of life. In the midst of modern challenges, it offers several valuable lessons:
Just as the Prophet Muhammad faced adversity in Makkah, individuals today come across various challenges. Surah Ash-Sharh reminds us to remain patient and steadfast, knowing that ease will always follow hardship.
Trust In Allah
It is very important to have trust in Allah for everything. In an age of uncertainty, this Surah underscores the importance of placing trust in a higher power. It encourages individuals to turn to Allah SWT for guidance and support.
Balancing Life’s Ups And Downs
Life is a series of ups and downs, and Surah Ash-Sharh teaches us to maintain a sense of balance and gratitude throughout our journey.
We conclude that Surah Ash-Sharh is a powerful surah of the Quran Majid that provides solace, hope, and guidance to believers facing adversity. Its messages of trust in Allah, patience, and the promise of ease continue to be a source of comfort in the contemporary world.